Sunday, March 21, 2010

Borring in my house

Yesterday I had a amazing time with my best friend in Skype. We talked more than one hour, it was really nice. Well, is not that hard stay away for he, because in Brazil we lived in different cities so we just saw each other 3 or 2 times in a month. But the diference is that in Brazil we didn't have this 7 hours of difference and when I wanted I can just call he. But yesterday it was the same. I felt like I was in Brazil and with my best friend by my side. Yesterday it was just AMAZING! 

Oh, I belive in yesterday...

After the amazing time with Marcos, I went to one party and it was pretty fun. But I can said that the most  hilariuos moment in the night it was before I arrive in the party. It was the fact that I spent 45 minutes to find the house where the party was and, I was with a bike and a map under the rain with high heels. When I finally arrived in the hour I wait in the from of the door to after realize that the door was open and when I went intro the house I need to take off my high heels (I never use high heels, and I the night I decide use I can't stay with them in the party, NOT FAIR!!!). But after all, was a great night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment